Vaswani Group has always been aware of its duty and responsibility as a Corporate citizen to issues affecting both the Socio-Economic spectrum and the environment at large and seized of this self-awareness, has come forward to take up the CSR initiatives listed below.
- Police Traffic Park: From 2003 onwards, Vaswani Group has taken up the development of the Traffic Park at the intersection of Saint Mark’s and Madras Bank Road (adjacent to Bowring Institute). The whole endeavour from “Concept to Completion” took just 100 days, and it was the privilege of Vaswani Group to take part in this unique, “first-of-its-kind” Public-Private initiative, wherein the developer has directly borne the cost of the entire infrastructure within the park.
Among other things, the Traffic Park involves several thoughtfully designed elements which add to its utility such as a gazebo, a 100 seater amphitheater for lectures on traffic safety, a children’s play area with play equipment, jogging trails, manicured lawns, innovative lighting, water body with “mist effect”, a bus bay to facilitate visits from school children. In short, the Traffic Park combines traffic education and recreational elements for residents of the nearby areas, tiny tots as well as office goers, in a truly unique way.
- Road widening works in the Whitefield area : Vaswani Group is one of the organizations which took up the development activity involving widening the stretch of road beyond Marathahalli and leading to Whitefield into a four lane road, in yet another public-private participation initiative in collaboration with the Public Works Department (PWD). This commitment was specifically keeping in mind our various projects in and around this area, and hence our decision to take part in this road improvement activity was an offshoot of our commitment towards being a responsible corporate citizen.
- Construction of the offices of the Bellandur Gram Panchayat: This was one of the very first “social responsibility initiatives” undertaken by the Vaswani Group, wherein we undertook the concept, design and construction of the Bellandur Gram Panchayat office in the year 1994-1995. A water tank was also constructed by Vaswani Group to take care of the drinking water requirements of the children from the nearby school, as well as for the general public, directly opposite the Panchayat office.
- Planting of Avenue Trees: The Vaswani Group is also considering planting of Avenue trees in the Mahadevapura area. A proposal has already been submitted to the CMC in this regard, and formal clearance is awaited.
- Adoption of Pattandur Village School : Vaswani Group has also been actively considering adopting the Pattandur Village School in the vicinity of our “Vaswani Pinnacle” project. The modalities are in the process of being worked out, and this would be of immense benefit to the several hundred students of this school. A proposal in this regard has already been prepared for doing the needful.
- Asphalting of service road on the Airport-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road: Vaswani Group has completed the asphalting of the entire stretch of service road opposite the country club and adjacent to the Eden Huts Dhaba, to facilitate the smooth movement of traffic .
- Tsunami Relief – Donation to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund: Vaswani Group had also expressed its solidarity with the victims of the tragic events caused by the tsunami and its aftermath, by making a sizeable contribution to the Honourable Prime Minister’s Relief Fund set up for the purpose.
- Fire Station on Bannerghatta Road: Seeing that the flag post at the fire station located on the Bannerghatta Road was in a dilapidated condition, Vaswani Group undertook and completed the task of renovating the same, by laying the granite for the entire section.